People with various experience and skills
To ensure all seats are occupied for every concert, we are seeking a number of people. Can you help develop any of the following activities?
- Achieving maximum media coverage – press & TV.
- Distribution of posters in local shops, Churches, wayside notice boards etc.
- Expanding our mailing list to include professional and business people in an ever expanding and prosperous Exeter.
- So far, two generous sponsors have started supporting ‘MitC’ but eventually we hope every concert will be sponsored by a local Business, Professional firm or Charitable Trust. Sponsors will then be encouraged to invite many of their important employees and clients to the concert. Historically impressive rooms at Powderham Castle can be made available to Sponsors for pre-concert drinks or even dinner.
- Two or three afternoon concerts each year for senior pupils of local schools and colleges are a new initiative. These are wonderful opportunities for young people to experience live classical music in a beautiful historic location and performed by students not much older than themselves.
Enthusiastic people are needed to develop a close association between ‘Music in the Castle’ and local schools/colleges.
If you are interested in any of these activities, have other skills useful to ‘MitC’ or would like to be part of the ‘MitC’ Management Team, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org